Statement

 




Wait, let me get my head straight,

Puff out need to clear my checklist

Straight from the bottom 

here we go yea we gettin' at it

blood sweat tears let the pain combine 

Deep inside the flow we cater is overhype 

crucify destiny let the blood drain

fast forward drown your own fucking brain

start a fire light a match, 

I ain’t ever looking back


Got my insecurities all on display

back up your actions mate

I ‘ll do everything for its sake

game winners is all what we make 

This desire builds our fate

These nights we are working late

nothing else but passionate

I just wanna get there quicker

tun up the whole bar and have some good liquor

stage play but we are just a couple sinners

I got habits, they're established, I'm doing things

A bit manic but I can handle it, juggle this, juggle that

Struggle here, lose some cash, win and lose, make it back

I don't got a plan B, a plan A is all I need

50 rounds and we want more

This moment yea we always own

damn my ap going psycho 

Yess  sir I hate the no’s

honest and always on the grind 

no days off never a disguise

got a shot and I am on the hype

My endless ambition and I got a snipe


I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit

I got no love for the fakeness

If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this

I'll always show up, and make a statement


6 shots and I need to feel free

Life is a misery 

but facts’ it’s a mystery

motherfuckers just want to feel some glee

but dirty hands tired eyes is all what we seek

look at the stars the dreams are sleek

hard work, yes I am a freak !!!

pushing the paddle heavy breathe

live everyday like my least

no rest yea we gon’ make it bleed 


I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit

I got no love for the fakeness

If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this

I'll always show up, and make a statement


I'm not here to save the day, that's for you to take away

I could play a million mind games but instead, I say

Something not illogical, something that is topical

Rub it on and watch it go, make yourself unstoppable

There's no retreat, go believe, you got it in you

You can do anything that you think, that you need

Don't be scared, go succeed, the only people

Who compete are the ones who don't retreat


Everything I do so instinctive and so passionate

Every word I move so descriptive like an adjective

I got a vendetta against people who patented

Being negative when you should be getting after it

I got facts over facts, over tracks

I can roast I can gas think I'm ok at last

But I don't know if that can erase all the past

No, we don't break it, yeah me make, got my crew and the cast

Chin up dude, lets have a blast

Things I learn, and the way I grasp

All the social media going crazy, 

 I am all fired up, gon' make you flat 

Get off of me, this ain't no humble brag

I want you to hear words you can say them back

I want you to feel free from the chains that last

And to believe in what you got it was built to last.


I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit

I got no love for the fakeness

If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this

I'll always show up, and make a statement


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

Love - A Heaven's Smile

As Sweet As Failure!