Love - A Heaven's Smile















 Girl, can you take my breath away?

Till the sunrise, can you keep me awake?

Babe , you are the one who makes me cray.

It got me feeling something the way your hips sway.


Love's in the air,

With you , my life is always clear

I can feel the butterflies multiply

everytime I meet your eyes

No I cant hide, all the ways I feel inside

You're everything I want in life.


We're driving through rain

Riding through sun and looking at plains.

We're cruising through towns

Moving all around but you stay the same

Shots of patron, while we play this song

You make me feel no pain.


Hold you tight,

full moon the only light

I feel good inside.

Maybe a little high

You make me feel like

Everything will be alright.


Wanna give you love spars

You take away all my scars

You are a perfect pair,

Yea, its the ultimate flair,

Well its not bizzare,

You are a shinning star,

Lets get lost in this guitar,

In these eternal nights,

yea, lets have a caminar.


Lets take it slow, not fast

Underneath the sheets, lets have a splash.

Live every day like its our last.

The bad times, its in the past

Future's getting brighter, its the facts.


oh, we gettin' at it

Wine a couple glassses

You could be my captive

Baby be proactive

She lookin' so attractive

Dressed with a backless

Being so reckless

Yea, she on my mattress.


" I feel so alive ,

With you by my side

We can make a life. 

I've got nothing to hide"





Comments

  1. broo! u penned different forms of pure love....
    nd truly this poem nailed it!!!🧿✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

As Sweet As Failure!