Light It Up







"I wanna play a game ,

You wont be entertained

The blood will leave a strain"


I got something on my mind, so you know

I got something to say.


Look, the society is substranded

But you are no different, just a look alike nerd

Its gonna be a real disgrace, 

so forget the aura of a mockingbird!!!


Haha , the sky is the limit ;

Fuck you! The treason for a prison, bow down you dimwit!!

You got your ups and your downs ,

Confident to clown

You could feel left out ,

 of your own damn house!

Be on top of the world, 

kissin' on a girl

So nervous you could feel

What it means to be real.

You could finally fall in love,

you fit just like a glove,

then find out you are not enough, no!!


The act of willingless, its a moral serial

But I swear its an astrocytoma, its imperial.

Motherfuckers back to school as I play this music ,

This maybe the right time coz its confusing

But you really in this shit though ;

Yea its fusic.


Its a mainstream, yea, why not?

A heyday of graveyard ;

Like you play guitar ;

want to be a star ;

in the backseat of a car

No-no-no its a deep scar

Its so fucking bizzare

the blacken charr,

as you lie there and smoke some cigar.


Discouraging like a black market

complexing with a crank sprocket

but its in one's back pocket

You go off like a saturn v rocket

as you overcome the dead casket!!!


Its sublime,

known for his limelight,

eating haters like a fresh thyme

as i throw some punchlines

you see me as your lunchtime

while I am here at the top ..Duh! Its my timee


I am tired of people who pull you down, 

they are all the same

filled with shame

give others the blame

for all of their pain

while they just cant play

They drive me insane !!!


I am rocking and they watching,

Cuz its shocking, Dropping, No stopping

Before I am over the climb

And move onto my prime.

Yea, love is the greatest sin.

It makes you scream but its a total spin.

Its obnoxious, that I make em nauscious

Never cautious, I am the hottest

Babe its a conquest ,

not a dogget.

Knock Knock bitch, Watch it

I am the fucking king of rock bitch.

Spittin' hot shit, off topic

I think I have motherfucking lost it !!!


Y'all say, I ve changed

Really though? How so?

Got all , this shit

I'm still, sour though

Feeling low? Hard dough

Never say never, how slow.


Sting of the bees,

sufficed to sleep,

Pick of the gal, or a geek you creep

Work of a freak,

while you step aside to weep.

Its evident, I am not done

Venomous , the thoughts spun.

Like your web and you

Just caught in 'em.


We put the good in the good in the good life

We put the bad in the past, now we alright


Drivin' me crazy, nothing ploce fancy

Dolla ridin' in an old school Chevy ;

Still in my vans yo !

Take you to Valhalla

Far from inferno

It is a one-shot

Away from a fiasco !!!



"I wanna live

I am cold inside

Give all I have , just to feel alive

I fight to live, I fight to strive,

One day I ll have,

What I want in lifee"


Comments

  1. "But you are no different just a look alike nerd"

    Nd this nerd can write fucking astonishing.✒🏆

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

Love - A Heaven's Smile

As Sweet As Failure!