TORN APART!!!

 


Hey yo! How you doin?

Pain’s there , isnt it looming?


“ I'm feeling like I'm torn apart

Like I might be nothing,

You've been leaving all these scars

On everything you touch and

I am gone I am gone, I am never coming back again “


Life has its ups and its downs

But you, my dear, always manage to be amongst the clowns

Drown, drown, and drowning

Always ending up in a darkening night, frowning

The stars you looking,

Its the deepest scars though u sowing

But its always the late night cries, mourning!!

Its always a gloam

Sadened face its a defoam

Everybody knows my heart's vacant now

Yeah, she hates me now, I made mistakes, but now

I don't ever wanna be alone, I don't really ever feel at home

On my own, in the zone

That's the only way I know, feelin' low

What how when i ll make the flow

The deeds the spirits always on a beffitng low

Winds cruising beneath but the doubts you sow

You wanna just find love but its the hate you show


My life is full of empty promises and broken dreams

Dismantled souls and loud screams

Silent cries and seemless streams

Mounting on staining fleams


Look up to moon

Nope, its your deepest doom

Insonmia, you try your best but its a sloom.

Fulll fledged, nope, a nervous wreck!!

A wild distress, the fate is black

Walking on a tight rope, yet you always slack


Matryrdom is the lone standby

The pain you caused her again is the only thereby;



They are riding on the stage while,

you are hiding in the nosebleed



Tough and rough to always end up on the wrong side of the game

The hunger to make a name

Willingness to be sane

No its not insane

Bloodline in the frame

But ending up being a shame

They tell me keep on running

Keep on throwing and punching

we been good, never slowing

Yet too fast you go , always shoving

People out there are mocking

and you are stalling

and you are falling

and you are struggling

there is no stopping

Time is passing

and now you crawling


Maybe you could help me with these scars, yeah

'Cause I don't wanna fall apart, yeah


“ I'm feeling like I'm torn apart

Like I might be nothing

You've been leaving all these scars

On everything you touch and

I am gone I am gone, I am never coming back again “

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

Love - A Heaven's Smile

As Sweet As Failure!