This is my journey from the bottom to the rise, from ashes to the skies...Just a glimpse of every feeling, every sensation running through me in this prolific voyage and cruising through the times.
Turning Down!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
"Its a wreck, yet you gotta pay a rate
It should be a sake, yet you are always late
It's a net, it capsizes you, still u r on a good fake
Not a sunrise, it's a sunset, along with the doubts , it's your unfortunate fate "
Let it dawn to you that taking risks is a part of bold character. There's a significant chance that you fail, and the one who is afraid of it, isn't the one for the success anyway. Ask yourself a question every morning, are you really alive , or just following the path? Now , everytime you fail, its amazing, cuz you know why, becoz shows that you are alive, it displays that charisma that you want something real bad ! You try, you fail, you learn, you grow, you succeed , that's just the cycle of life. You have to prospect into a better reality for yourself. Let it flow, take risks, and yeah, it's good to fail . And you know what the best part is? The best part is that it's Hard , if it was easy, everybody would do it. " You never really know what's on the other side, Till you give that shit a try, know the limit is the sky, ayy "
I am not okay, I don't think that I'll be fine I don't know if I can make it through this night I lay awake with these thoughts of you on my mind If I dream then I'm dreaming of you tonight It's so therapeutic The feeling is forever like it The moments, I want to get lost within it Magic, madness, heaven, sins I could show you incredible things Your voice so sweet as a cozy gliss Yes, it's a perfect bliss with you I feel no abyss never in a fix You are a perfect mix and the way we click Your skin it’s so slick for u I want to go till six need no champagne when I know you are worth every risk I think I kinda like you, but not forever I can't even go back, but would I ever? You and I won't go up, not ever Stuck inside a daydream, whatever Think I kinda like that, forever I can't even go back, not never, no, oh I just want it fast, yeah, I just want to go If you want it bad then, baby, let me know We could make it last, yeah, together we could glow...
Wait, let me get my head straight, Puff out need to clear my checklist Straight from the bottom here we go yea we gettin' at it blood sweat tears let the pain combine Deep inside the flow we cater is overhype crucify destiny let the blood drain fast forward drown your own fucking brain start a fire light a match, I ain’t ever looking back Got my insecurities all on display back up your actions mate I ‘ll do everything for its sake game winners is all what we make This desire builds our fate These nights we are working late nothing else but passionate I just wanna get there quicker tun up the whole bar and have some good liquor stage play but we are just a couple sinners I got habits, they're established, I'm doing things A bit manic but I can handle it, juggle this, juggle that Struggle here, lose some cash, win and lose, make it back I don't got a plan B, a plan A is all I need 50 rounds and we want more This moment yea we always own damn my ap goin...
Comments
Post a Comment