MY DREAM


 

OMG! You are too far to go 

Too hard to get,

 too difficult to approach

 As I am a mere beginner 

Always considering myself a lost ametur


So much time without you 

My heart stopped beating 

And with a darkening night I gave up on you


Thrown down I still do wonder my childish heart 

To the radiant space where It would go 

Without the approval of my mind


Now my deeds are on a low

 How will I make the flow

 But someday I will glow 

And they will get a befitting blow


Oh my dream ! 

I still hunt you 

And yes, without a faking stream


Tis a day full of reminiscentation 

None other than of my own dedication 

The concept of never say never

 To behold me ever


In comes the far eastern sun, 

Appealing to my destiny 

With the time standing still , 

I awe to my very own legacy

A new day begins,

 Holding out my empty hand Wishing you 'd grab on

 And take me back home

Back to my dream To which

 I can say that I own it

 Not with no fear But with the spirit of triumph 

And chanting inevitably 'never give up'


And yes my dream 

now I know you are too close to get 

And too sensitive to reproach.

Comments

  1. after all the hustles, when you finally make it to your dream
    then you say...
    it did exist and, it's not a mirage anymore! ✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

Love - A Heaven's Smile

As Sweet As Failure!