New Beginings

 













I am not okay, I don't think that I'll be fine

I don't know if I can make it through this night

I lay awake with these thoughts of you on my mind

If I dream then I'm dreaming of you tonight


It's so therapeutic

The feeling is forever like it

The moments, I want to get lost within it

Magic, madness, heaven, sins

I could show you incredible things 

Your voice so sweet as a cozy gliss

Yes, it's a perfect bliss 

with you I feel no abyss

never in a fix

You are a perfect mix

and the way we click

Your skin it’s so slick

for u I want to go till six

need no champagne 

when I know you are worth every risk

I think I kinda like you, but not forever

I can't even go back, but would I ever?

You and I won't go up, not ever

Stuck inside a daydream, whatever

Think I kinda like that, forever

I can't even go back, not never, no, oh

I just want it fast, yeah, I just want to go

If you want it bad then, baby, let me know

We could make it last, yeah, together we could glow


Touching on your body feels like taking on a drug

You got me feeling good, yeah, you got me feeling numb

Everything you do, I can't seem to get enough

You got me feeling good, yeah, you got me feeling numb


I can look at you all day, I just want you to stay

Hate to see when you leave,

Chemistry feels like it's destiny

I just want you laying next to me

you keep away all of my misery

this is a different state of ecstasy

I can see us amongst the stars it's the prophecy

You are my queen, your majesty


We all feel the same, just a little shame

But it'll be okay, cause

We'll keep finding love in these drugs and this trauma

The feeling - its on, just like a spectra

We'll keep moving on from the past when we wanna

We'll keep driving fast listening to every genre

Keep riding past through every spectre

And if you wanna drown then I could hold you down, yeah


And she said she just wants to walk the boulevard

And I said, "I just wanna look up at the stars"

She said, "I just want to find out who you are"

And I said, "I don't even know where I should start"

I just don't wanna fall apart."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

Love - A Heaven's Smile

As Sweet As Failure!