LOVE - It's a celebration

 






Hey you, yes you, you are the one who makes my life so much better.

Shoutout to every single argument we have overcome.

You run this game now,

here we go, 




Hazed, blurred, faded I found a girl
didn't even notice we matched up like a sweet whirl
cruising through times we move up the dawned sky
all I see is light, didn't ever see no why
forever supporting, you always inspire my way


bet u ever seen a person like her
she'll come across and make your life crystal clear
ppl hate me try to break me crush my heart
but I have found my special someone so all I smell is salt
my life has a new face and its Ipss
that shit cannot be debated 
I'll love her till the end 
coz she is so therapeutic

the way she looks at me I know it's for real
the destiny we unfold is for ours to make a deal
it's the innocence and her honesty that I truly crave
forget trauma or insomnia, I'll do everything for her damn sake
life has its tolls and it declares our fate
but I know that she loves me and I bet you'll hate
In the midst of our teenage, the memories we make
It's between us both, and the magic we create!!!💕

So may I please ask you to be my always forever?
bcoz I want us to be together.

I'll take your hand and treat you like my gorgeous queen
the world is watching, the heart is waving, come let's make this generation freeze
The clock is ticking, let's time out and why not you just make me feel 
It's the celebration of love, and I just want your cozy shrill
coz I am attached to your warmth as the time stands still!!!


hey thank you love for supporting me every time i need you
know that you are awesome and I am so grateful to have you




the grace in my eyes
the scare in my heart
the warmth in my kiss 
the gentleness of my touch
the happiness on my face
the freshness of my smile
and the deep truth in my efforts


This is my love for you, this is why you are so special to me.
You are my absolute bliss


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

Love - A Heaven's Smile

As Sweet As Failure!