VENOUMOUS SOCIETY

 


" Shots of adrenaline,

 tic-toe thoughts a fuckin' cage, 

in a maze, with no escape 

Yeah, let's go "


Here we are striving for our destiny

 Through all this hate and ecstasy

 They call no pain no gain the theorem 

But we fake this prophecy 

as we sate this snaky forum

Livin' life like it just wanna equip me, 

Losing time like it just wanna screw me

 En passant the souls here we move 

Ending up in a rough cannon is where we doom


Think about the moment ,

 it's yours , No no no, no more grudges 

but it's all through the pores 

The vampire's blood ,

 it's a strain

 Mental trauma, nodding in a drain

 Crucifixion of subliminality is the lone option 

But vintage snaps is my only motherfuckin' passion


It's obnoxious , that I am conscious 

Rapping honest, stay modest , it's a long quest

 Swear to God I am breakin' out, swear to God I am breakin' out,

 centre stage with the crowd ,

I am just honest and m loud , 

no I never had a doubt


In a mayhem caused by the inner feelings, 

strings of springs cruising through winds,

 willing to have a fortune, 

a homey of a lunatic asylum, u say 'em


Feel like m walking on a tight rope, 

without a circus net, 

especially when I am engaged and on a set, 

I am a nervous wreck ,

 but I deserve respect, 

coz I do facts and work a sweat

Play me, love me, or hate me ,

 The society has got me going crazy 

To drop bombs ,

 with no pinacocytes in a sponge, 

until I am into this song, 

smokin' a fuckin' bong

Yeah , I know, this verse is a curse

 but he got the urge to pull his dick from the dirt 

and fuck the whole universe


" Please turn in some fresh Air,

 I wanna feel no scare

 Bushed up, sogged up in a stare

 I wanna shine like a flare "



"""" Hey, don't hate me 

am on my way up chasing

 losing the time life's fading 

I m gon' make it that's fact, 

They gon' take it all back """""


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

Love - A Heaven's Smile

As Sweet As Failure!