LIGHT OF THE PANDEMIC

 

The times are abyss,

Hopes are lost, 

gone are the days when it was a bliss.


Sadened faces , 

reckless beliefs

Life is now just a shadow,

 sighing through the springs.


But the nature flourishes inspiration

And yeah, it is my one-off aspiration.

Rivers, trees, Flowers make my flow

As I sit in my home, desiring a clear glow

The deeds are now on high

Not on a befitting low

Sing of the stars,

 and the future seed we sow

Now, it is the optimism we carry in our hearts

The life moves forward and nothing can torn us apart.


In this maze with no escape,

we embrace the God's grace

The people, together with nature, we all praise

While having a divine essence , I write this phrase.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

Love - A Heaven's Smile

As Sweet As Failure!