BROKOLIVEđź’”


 

Love's a game, wanna play?

 Pain's a lesson , wanna slay?


I said maybe, 

you are gonna be the one that saves me 

Sometimes you wanna hate me, 

wanna leave me 

But here I am pushing up daises

In my mind I know u always keep me shoving

 I know I gotta go, 

but I am holding onto something 


I ve been feeling spiteful,

 Everything's got me a denial 

But you got me feeling something primal

 It's vital, thoughts being around like a vinyl 

Now it's spreading like a viral,


Your touch it feels so sublime,

 But now I know it's broken by design,

 Like an atom, don't just rip us apart, 

Waiting for the end of times, until it's last 

Like the moon-like the waves of the sea.

 Whenever u come across, and I am in a glee


Take away gravity, I ll still fall for u, 

Never any despise, your friend of true 

I ll be the mate,

 to quench your sate, 

springing in the air, 

let destiny decide the fate.


And I don't know how it will rain,

 You wanna fall in love but don't wanna feel the painđź’”

 I just don't wanna be put behind the bars

 But Here I sit counting the stars 

As u keep on giving all these scars


Just pull me apart, take me away, 

tell me it's all gonna be okay, 

I wanna feel like I am still ALIVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Heart

Love - A Heaven's Smile

As Sweet As Failure!